This course will familiarize the participant with the roots of Indian and Hindu history.
It will start with first clearing the air about Krishna’s Historicity and debunking the idea of Krishna being mythological.
How can we ascertain Krishna’s historicity as well as the time window when He was born?
How far back in time does this historical period go?
How does this history map to the geography of India, then and now?
What can we learn about Krishna’s character and of some others in His life, from the historical evidences we see on ground?
The course will conclude with exploring how Krishna is Historical cum Divine and how He is relevant to us today.
Customizeable from 8 lectures to 32 lectures.
- Course of Indian history
- What makes Mahabharata a History?
- Journey of Mahabharata.
- Lineage of Krishna
- Historicity of Krishna from Literature
- Period of Mahabharata.
- Dating Mahabharata through Buddha
- Archaeo-astronomical dating of Mahabharata
- Global application of Archaeo-astronomy
- Geography connected with Krishna and Mahabharata
- Saraswathi & Yamuna
- Archaeology - Sites of Mahabharata
- Archaeological Evidences for Krishna – Foreign & Indian
- Marine Archaeology at Dwaraka
- History of Dwaraka
- Evidence for a Trade city
- Artifacts from Dwaraka
- Krishna and Connect with Indus Valley
- Rationale in Krishna's character
- Logic in Krishna's Acts
- Fact vs Fiction
- Krishna's clan - The Yadava
- Vyasa of Veda - Historicity of Veda
- Post Mahabharata period
- Indian perspective of historical, divine and puranic
Historical Krishna books, articles, films and multi-media lectures from Bharath Gyan.
Contact here if you are interested in conducting this course for your group / organization.