This course will equip those who want to become Water Warriors of India with the knowledge based sustainable practices of this great civilization which were centred around water.
Starting with India's advantage with respect to rains and water, we will see how our ancestors had understood the innate strengths and weaknesses of India's water resources and managed it efficiently and sustainably to sustain India's prosperity for over 2 Millennia. We will see when, where and how the tide turned and we are in the state we are today.
We will see as to what we have to do to reverse this trend to become water surplus and prosperous once again.
For, water has indeed been the secret of India's prosperity.
- Name of this land as Bharat Varsha
- Why and how rains come to this land
- Quantum of rainfall
- How many months to how many hours of rain
- Local Water harnessing practices of the land
- Why they are needed?
- Maintenance of local water bodies
- Women and Water
- Virtual Water
- Water the harbinger of prosperity
- Celebrating Water – A Culture of India
- Punya Tirtha – Holding Water Holy
- Symbols associated with water
- When and Where did India drop its water?
- Vanishing Of The Hydraulic and Civil Engineers of India
- Twin blow on water from which we have not recovered
- Twinning Green-Blue - Forest-Water connect.
- Water grids of yore
- Big vs Small
- Interlinking of rivers and water bodies
- Internal Navigation
- Rain Water Harvesting (Rural and Urban)
- Virtual Water
- How to be water prosperous again?
Customizable from 6 classes to 24 classes.
- Module 1 – Bharat and Its Prosperity
- Module 2 – Water Harnessing - Secret of Bharat’s Prosperity
- Module 3 – Revering Rivers
- Module 4 – Celebrating Water and Women Connect
- Module 5 – India’s Mismanagement of Water
- Module 6 – Linking Water and Prosperity Once Again
Bharath Gyan books, articles, films and multi-media lectures
Contact here if you are interested in conducting this course for your group / organization.